02 August, 2010

No Confident

As I thought, I was a confident guy. Until now, I found out that I’m not that confident. I still doubt about myself.

When I decide to do something, I am not trust myself. Few years ago, I admit I was learned to be confident. Late and later, I was soon become not to have confident.


Why my confidence was gone? I think about some factor:

1. My identity. Just like the profile, I’m an “over-gentle” man. This makes me feel like I not strong enough. Walking on the road can be blown by the strong wind…

2. Underweight. As usual, I was not going to take off my shirt if there is anyone there, even in the house. Many guys love to take off their shirt, due to hot weather and so on. Thanks to the BTN, I was forced to take off the shirt in the public. My thinking is do not want others to feel scare on my body because skinny look. After that, I was taking off my shirt frequently.


3. Presentation. My presentation was fallen semester after semester. I’m feeling like I cannot generate so much idea on time, speak out quickly and accurately. Pressure always comes along.


4. Myself. That was the most important part in my life. I am not trust myself in the look, and personality. When people praise me, I will think badly and feel that they are “double meaning”. There is no need to feel happy. Why I have owns this feeling? Maybe I scared when I believe it, they will say in another way.

Haiz…again, where there is no confidence, I cannot move on. Maybe I need to force myself to have confidence, a little trust myself, my ability~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....