25 August, 2010

Fierce Face

I believe most of the people has look "fierce" face friend, right? From my analysis, my surrounding friends who are own "fierce" face is around 3 to 4.


How do you treat this type of "fierce" friend? Remember, the "fierce" here mention about the look, actually he is funny/gentle/talkative/small gas/blah blah blah...So, what I do is seldom act active to begin talk with this kind of friend. The reason is I feel scare.


While, they might look fierce, but actually they are easily to mix with. When I step into the social life, the "fierce" look will increase in my social life, and I need to adapt it and have courage to face it. I prefer friendly smiley face :) Easily to mix with.


As I know, the people who has fierce look, which can means strict look. Their preexistence is really a good kind, generous guys or girls. Thus, they are honor with the fierce look, in the mean time can protect themselves. As a result I need to learn to have courage...

 MEDUSA - PETRIFACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....