14 September, 2010

King Of Fighter Movie

After the Tekken Movie shadows, I cancel my desire to watch fighting movie in cinema. So, King Of Fighter I had downloaded and watch in home.This movie already release in 2009 in other country.

Terry 

Iori, Mai, Kyo, Chizuru, Orochi, Vice, Rugal, Terry and Mature appear only. (If really want to demonstrate all fighters it will be happened in drama). Mai Shiranui, is my favourite character in King of Fighter series. Her attracting fire power skill, with fan throw, fire-knuckle,fire slam, all fire. Well, in the movie, she has performed by Maggie Q. Nice skill she show, disappointed that Mai in this movie have electric power (feel like Elle Bishop in Heroes).Iori no red hair. Rugal expression, the costume almost same in the king of fighter series.  

Iori

I feel like fighting movie, the way of he/she punch or kick, is like that, would not run away from that normal fighting style. They only have power when in another dimension of King of fighter tournament.  
Kyo
Mai - Maggie Q

Mature - Rugal - Vice

Mai - Cosplay lol
In my point, King of Fighter is better than the Tekken movie. Maybe their power, story, fighting skill more interesting.However, I feel that not worth watch in cinema.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....