16 September, 2010

Adam & Eve

Just finish playing Assassin Creed 2, video game last week.Between, I found out there are secret things that like side quest.To be truth, I seldom focus on side quest,I have interest on main story. Well, this side quest quite interesting. If collect all of the pieces symbol on the wall, The Truth will be completed. The Truth here, is about the story of Adam & Eve, human creation story.


Here is the link to see the video The Truth - Assassin Creed 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZBrbQD5J2w   

Guess what? I did not play this side quest, until I finish the main story games.What I did was open the link and straight forward to watch that video.

This makes me remember the Chinese legend story - [女蜗补天].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....