16 July, 2010

Live with "Idiots"

Wahaha…the “Idiot” here means the person who love to make fun, say a lot of cold joke, “rubbish” sentences and so on. When you around of this kind person, you sure will feel “My life is so fun, and interesting!”


Although they are very “cold”, they can make our life fun. Can you imagine that your life always full of pressure, serious, normal and hard to smile every day?

Most of the time, when I stepped into new social life environment, sure at least one “idiot” will appears. They always will express their funny opinion, minds, crazy thinking. Especially crazy thinking, I will think about that automatically and laugh! I do not know why, well then it just a crazy thinking. What is crazy thinking? (Think creatively though…)


I love “Idiot”! Sure that I will live normally only if without the existence of them. When they are around me, I will laugh and feel very high, happy, feeling in 7th heaven. Haha..=Really, a laugh can feel easy to solve the problem in life’s obstacle. ^^

Sometimes i behave like "idiot" though...swt...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....