13 July, 2010

Facebook Is A Stupid Idiot

I saw my ex on Facebook
But I wanted to do what's best
Show her there are no hard feelings so
I sent her a "friend request"
Now her photo pops up in that random 6
And I just think it's mean...
There she is with a new guy makin' out on my computer screen!
Facebook is a stupid idiot x2


My friend said you gotta be on Facebook
to connect in the digital age
so like everyone else... and their pets
I got my face at Facebook page.
Now the learning curve was a bitch at first
I didn't know 'til I got burned
that what I wrote on my wall could be seen by all
that's just the first thing that I learned
Facebook is a stupid idiot x2


It's the place for worthless information
like an insane almanac
where women post minutiae
and men write stupid comments back.
where women can vent about mundane events
and inundate the internet
and where clueless men "friend" women...
who they've never even met
Facebook is a stupid idiot x2


cause i could stand to miss
the fact that Tanya thinks all her friends are "AWESOME"
and for some reason...Pete "likes this"
And Rita reports that the trucks are loud
But she still loves this city. It proves that...
Facebook is a stupid idiot x2


Now some woman sent me flowers
'though i don't even know her name
I stayed home that day for hours
but no flowers ever came
Then she started sending hugs and drinks. Of course..
all of it completely fake
Then she hit me with a "virtual pillow"
How much shit can one man take?
Facebook is a stupid idiot x2


'cause i don't need to read
all the everyday hapless crap out there
then ZAP! It's a "News Feed"
Like: Jenny just made Ben's favorite stew
and gave some to their kitty. It proves that
Facebook is a stupid idiot x2


Now some guy with a mind for trivia
wants to know
how mine compares to his.
But i'm gonna buy a gun if he sends one more
fucking "movie quiz"
And Liza says she needs fertilizer
'cause her "Farmville" crops are small.
WHAT THE FUCK IS FARMVILLE


And Missy says she's just so damn busy today...
But had time to write that on my wall!
Facebook is a stupid idiot
There's nothin' more to say.
How else would i know that Heather
thinks "flip-flop weather"
is finally here to stay!
And what did we do before we knew
that Sue just
TOOK A NAP
Facebook is a stupid idiot……



P/S: I saw it on FACEBOOK, the music video live performance. The lyrics was interesting. So, share it here.Have a nice day! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....