18 October, 2010

Nervous For Tomorrow

Start to nervous today......


Tomorrow is the essential presentation for final year project-I (Projek Sarjana Muda-I). Why said is essential? Because if PSM-I failed, then I have to retake it on next semester. Then I have to study again and stay in this "Malaysia Top University" (NTV7, 2010).

Today, I need to pay full attention on my presentation, do a lot of preparation, prepared for being "shoot". Beautiful slides did attract a lot of attention from those panel. Oh yeah, this year so horror, total of 3 panels, feels like Malaysian Idol Trial...=='''Anyway, I need to act confidence to cheat my panel lol

After this, oh my god, all group works...


To Be Continue >>>>>>  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....