03 October, 2010

GTA Feeling

Today is my second times drive back to my hostel with my car. Eventually, I was used to drive for a little long distance road.


Remember when I drive back to the hostel, on the way of the road. The sunset was shine to my face. Wow...so warm the feeling. *Nice Feeling- I was suddenly remember the Grand Theft Auto PC games sunset feeling when driving the car on the GTA city.


Maybe I think too much. I even imagine that I just look alike the character in the Grand Theft Auto. Driving car in a little long distances road.The different is, I cannot simply jump down from car and snatch a nice car, and drive away. Even use weapon to hit people or doing bad things...

Times pass so fast. I have to continue to do my final year project-1 Chapter Part I. If not, how am I going to pass this subject at the main prerequisite subject?

Sunset Feeling Within...



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....