21 October, 2010

Like/Dislike

Like or dislike, this act happens on everyone. All of us are human being.



I am very sure a lot of people experience before on "I like you." "Sorry, but I don't like you." Mostly this will met. Seldom case will met "I like you." "I like you too." "Let's in a relationship" This is just like the basic intro for a relationship.

For first case, I like you you don't like me, what you should do? Is it start to learn to dislike the one you like? or continue to like? When the opposite site said "I do not like you, please away from me." Then what you gonna do? Suddenly turn out to be stranger? Even act like don't know each other?

For second case, it is happiness case. Both are destined to be together.Well, I feels like I do not have this happiness case. I always in "I like you but you don't like me" or "you like me but i don't like you".

Years ago, I got confession on one girl I like a lot when in form 6.Well, she replied me with "We just make good friends, okay?" So, sure heart pain and disappointed.

Is that what I suppose to do if the person said "I don't like you", then I should follow his/her order and away from them?......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....