13 January, 2011

Today's Special News

This morning, my early lab 8 a.m. was suddenly canceled. In addition. yesterday whole night, I feel like I not able to sleep completely. haiz...Well, then we guys eat the breakfast at 168 restaurant, then I reads the newspaper.

Wow...today morning, the news is entitled with "A guy thief fall down on the floor with the girl's bra and girl's underwear." I was surprise when saw this news.

Taken from Sin Chew Daily
After read all the details, it stated that the Malay thief was believed that when wear the girl's bra and girl's underwear, he can become invisible. Thus, he try to do the criminal things. It was believe it is belongs to 1 kind of Black Magic. However, he has failed to do so, other people saw him too.

How come this can be true? There is more black magic out there, can try other method. If turned to me, I am not believe this kind of ridiculous action.

Details (Chinese) : http://www.guangming.com.my/node/92967

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....