14 December, 2010

Secret Recipe - My Story #5

Kitchen

I have not work in kitchen yet. I believe work in kitchen is tire and HOT!  

Most of the people will think they can learn to cook if working in kitchen. That was right. However, the recipe is secret, we do not know at all.  I love the foods here too…argh…pocket broken a big hole...expensive though.


My Favourite Foods

1. Tom Yum Spaghetti. Their tom yum recipe is special when mix with spaghetti.

Tom Yum Spaghetti
2. Chicken Cordon Bleu. The fried boneless chicken, and the cheese inside the chicken.
Chicken Cordon Bleu
3. Curry Seafood Laksa. I love the curry, I even eat the seafood ><
4. Sarawak Laksa. I love the soup recipe. Really Sarawak style? Tak tahu…

Sarawak Laksa
5. Chicken Steak burger with fries. The big burger with big steak fried chicken, fries.
Chicken Steak Burger
6. Lasagne Chicken. It is delicious, all crunched meat with cheese but I will hungry after 2 hours.

Lasagne Chicken
7. Fish and chips. I love the fried fish flavor.
8. Black pepper chicken with rice/fries. Wow, the black pepper recipe is different!

Curry Mee

The latest one is Curry Mee, Nasi Lemak…I am going to try Curry Mee…they said that is very delicious! Recently, a customer teased me with “My [Alphabet Fries] lose a 'T' letter, next time I want to have 26 letters!” -.-''

There are a lot of delicious foods there. Yummy!!  

2 comments:

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....