29 November, 2010

Grass Is Always Greener

Grass is Always Greener - So, most of the people like the new things instead old things. So, how about people? We might like the new people and hate the old people?


It cannot be denied that most of the people love new things, new people or try the new things that never try yet. To be truth, we as human, we are always make friends from time to time.As the life goes on, new friends were added in personal name list.

This time, what do you do? Start be good with new friends, and forget the old friends? Well, if me, I never forget who friends with me, and I will follow the current friend of current time. Some old friends will ask me about "I thought you have new friends then you already forget about me." I replied: "No, I still remember all of you, just the time to meet is hard, so I just join my current friends."

As you know many friends, your social network will be started to expand.Friends, it let you be more knew each other as the time goes on. You started to knew him, buddy with him...In addition, special identity of friends will be added in friend list too...

New friends come old friends go, is that truth that happened on everyone? If me, I prefer friends who can go well with me, increase the compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....