10 November, 2010

Miss

Miss here refers to "I miss someone". Not I missing my things, I miss this part, and etc...Again not like Mr. or Miss stranger.

This might happened on the love that was gone...
Why human have miss behavior?Someone is left in our life, we will miss him or her so much depends on how important the relationship have before.Miss is not just happened on relationship people, for family members, friendship, lover and so on.For example, someone that our love is not more in this world, we need to accept it.


If people can forget someone that he love before, he is very expert and spend a lot of hard work to forget someone. Is it possible to forget someone totally that left good memories in your life? My answer will be hard and not possible to forget completely. They always said time can wash away the miss and the feeling. Yes, it is. But for me, it might needs to use many years to forget someone.Despite I forget successfully, well, that person already stay inside my memory, just like Dr.Sazali said: "Can you erase me from your memory?"

Nice Song:I MISS YOU!
My memory is good for anything that was happened on me.My memory not so work well in my studies.(If work well on studies it will be perfectly...)To be truth, the person who I like or love is still living inside my mind, hard to erase. (Some people I was transfered it from my heart to my memory at last) One things sure is the feeling was not strong just like before.

Who going to miss me? lol
Why we will miss someone? Is it too long time no meet? Or fall in love? Or cared, concerned? If I can, I want to have ability to no miss anyone, then my life will be better and keep going on.Randomly miss still can acceptable.(I am totally weird, idiot...)

Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne really is a nice song!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....