20 April, 2010

Ear Candle

This Ear Candle technique was new to me, I never listen before, and it is used to extract the oil from the ears. They said it is always used in facial centre.


Last times, my big brother was bringing back some ear candle from KL, and introduce to my mum. My mum told me that the function of it, and I was tried it also. How to use it? Just lit the fire at the tail side and make it burn, and another end plug into the ear.


Burning until the line recommended, clear the fire, and slowly opens it to see how many oil contains inside the ears. Oh, I saw the small sponge also, but dun know the function of the sponge, maybe used for safety purpose?

Luckily my ears not extract any oil. Is it the experiment failed? Haha..however, my mum’s result contain some oil. Maybe use this way can strengthen the hearing system?   

3 comments:

  1. wow...1st time hear this...
    our ear got oil de ma?o is the ear shit melt into oil??erk...
    haha...
    nex time got chance wan try dy...
    experiment fail...no gua...
    if ear got oil mean stubborn lo...don wan hear ppl say...
    mayb this hints tat u r a gud boy lo...
    haha...
    gud result though...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got some at home still? It's ear wax dude. I wanna buy it, you know where can I get it other than at facial center? I tried once, ticklish :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelyn - Ya, our ear got oil, i just know it from my brother lo...i'm not a gud boy anyway...thx, u too, gud result!^^

    cheng ling - I think finished ad. If u interest i can help u ask my brother. He said his girlfriend help buy d at KL. If u wanna know maybe can ask any KL friends too. Gud Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....