06 April, 2010

Water Shortage

Oh still have 1 month to go, the water shortage will be overcomed.

My hostel area there, water is available only from 10a.m. to 10p.m. This kind of water shortage most of us was prefer, daily activities around here, right? By the way, now BP water so salty, have a feel that I am drinking sea water~~blek +.+

Unfortunately, my house here experiences water shortage for 1 days to days, that means 1 days has water supply, 1 day shortage and take turn. Oh my god, I dun like this, do u know how hard if one whole day like this?

More unfortunately, I listen my cousin said Carre4 there residential area, experience water shortage from 10a.m. to 10p.m. Only 10p.m. start to have water supply until 10a.m. Seem like this more suitable for those who like to burn the midnight oil~or Nightstalker-Balanar.
Hehe…

Anyway, I hope this month fast end and the water comes clean. Do u ever listen the song Come Clean, performed by the Hilary Duff? Is really a nice song, especially the music. May water comes clean soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....