05 April, 2010

PTPTN not enough?

Well, last Friday my friend and I was met my P.A. (Penasihat Academic) to sign my semester registration paper.

Well, he was “change” his office to main campus, so this time I gonna have to meet him in main campus (so admire who’s lecturers’ office at city campus, cause near my hostel). After meet and signed by him, suddenly he asked us “How your PTPTN money? Enough for you?”
I straight forward said: “Yes, I enough.” He said: “Enough??” “Are you sure? My son study at INTI college not enough, one day at least need RM12++ spend the living life fees.”

I very impressed that, that area sure cost much more money than here. Think about this, i live near my campus (my hometown at batu pahat, Campus at Parit Raja, not too far) Somemore, I always go back my hometown when weekend—Ya, I am PBSM! ( Pelajar Balik Setiap Minggu). So I was saved my money on “eat” for 2 days half and having at home.

Anyway, I just want to say that no matter how many money (PTPTN is sure enough for me la) was loan, try the best to learn to control it. I know some students sure not enough money due to some constraint in their life~ And the one question is – Can I increase the loan with the same term & condition applied??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....