07 April, 2010

“DU LAN”

Do u ever dulan ur friend? Ur family? Or anyone who close with u? Hey, let share this.


I am a kind of person that so easy dulan since enter this campus. If I not wrong, I was not easy dulan  before this. Now, I was try to change this behavior to minimum, try to turn it to another positive way. Dulan people means u r angry on ones and makes urself carry the “disturbance”.  


This year, my few housemate still said me I so easy dulan. In fact, I was seldom to do like that(from now on dulan à that). I dun understand why they still said like that. Again, after I watch my friend’s post video about “try to stand at their side and think”, means try to understand people I faced. Yes, before that, I do like that when #/my friend frequently asking me to give the blank paper to him when class needed (because I hate friends who do not responsible, empty handed enter the class, when something needed, just asking from friends. 1 times, 2 times is ok, is not about the price!)/ #Empty handed (again) and ask for water to drink, self lazy to bring, the excuse he give. How about me? Always full of bag and water bottle?? (think another way I kind of “small gas”) and the list goes on…lazy to said. If now still facing this problem, i just change my mind and just let it be, seem they are not going to “update” themselves. One more, think about what do u feel when friend ask u about the same question? U have to answer the same question and answer like “who is the lecturer for this subject~~blah blah” I think finish the semester he is not going to rmb anymore X.X. But, this kind of situation has gradually decrease. This should be a happy matters.
Recently we playing online games, like "DOTA", if speaking not carefully to friends, that things will be aroused.Now, I was not going to do that anymore on friends, housemates, coursemates…I was accept them, and think on their way if possible(seems like they accept me too?). I also have many weakness need to repair and change, others might be do that on me also, just I dun know~

2 comments:

  1. zidane...
    ya...i noe tat du lan feeling...
    but i seldom hav it...
    coz i try to think in positive ways...
    just think in a way tat we cannot change what people think...
    we can only do the best we can for our own part...
    gambatte...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, now i understand the idioms "one type of rice feed many types of people". So, i will try my best d ^^ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....