19 April, 2010

Char Kuey Teow

Woo!! Love love love, dun know when, I was loved to eat Char Kuey Teow, looks it’s “oily” look, makes me feel it so delicious and eagerly to eat! No clam needed for me.

I got a “simple” small dream, that is I will order Char Kuey Teow when reach the new place, just want to try different flavours of Kuey Teow. Am I looks like an idiot?? haha

I went to Penang last year, try so many char kuey teow until my friends were feel boring on it. Ask me try others. Of course, I try others also, but just kuey teow was my priority. ^^

Well then, I love to eat but have not yet to learn to fried kuey teow. Maybe I can try it next few months? Then when I want to eat just fried for myself..haha, but I think not so delicious…training~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....