28 May, 2010

Short Semester 2010

Many of friends ask me, “u r now in holiday, right?” Then I will said “No lo, now I’m in short semester, no holiday T_T”


That is the way I answered. This year is totally different with the last year short semester. This year is no so free (supposed). I did not attend the MDEC program (sure I ad lose this opportunity, hope next time I will have the chances, really a lot of help in PSM, the senior said).


So far, I am feeling free now. Feels like I’m having holiday. That day chat with one of the senior, she had given me advice that is time to start our mini-psm (Project Sarjana Muda). Totally, I really feel free for this semester. Actually the fact is, the mini-project left one month to do, although five people in the group, it will not enough time to do so.      


I still have a feeling that I can back home and play my house computer games. Haiz…the project coding I not so familiar and don’t know how to do yet. Really……still playing DOTA online. Recently I was been “scold” my DOTA so “noob”(means lousy), suddenly I got two kind of feeling.

1. Train hard for DOTA, dun wan the name of “noob”. (no talent's T&C) or
2. Give up the DOTA, play for fun, and focus more on studies, futures.   

Now just try focus little and learn some coding for the mini-psm lor every week lo......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....