23 May, 2010

Original CD/ALBUM/DVD/GAMES

Sometimes, I still wondering is it necessary buy the original, or just simply go download from certain website?


Public keep introduce and promote public purchase the original. Of course, otherwise singer or company is unable to earn money and hard to increase the sales. Pirate in this world are popular. The original haven’t published, the pirate can be purchased already in the market. Pirate is crime, of course.

In my life, I seldom purchase original (to be sincere). In my mind, purchase original needs a lot of money, especially in my student life. However, for my favorites things, like Final Fantasy (video only), Ayumi Hamasaki (very very seldom), and etc. Normally, it cost RM50.00 something. Dude, expensive! RM50.00, I can eat 16 plates of chicken rice! @V@  


For games, I am not going to buy original. Download from the website? No, because I’m lazy download big capacity of games, so I just go computer shop buy a pirate instead, save times, but waste money lar. PS2 video games also.

The benefit of purchase original album is they are packed with beautiful, attractive packs, and sometimes include the free gifts, poster or whatever. If really desired to buy original, really have to think wisely, sometimes it is not worth to buy the original.

So, do u support original, or pirate?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....