30 May, 2010

My face...

My face was “degeneration”. Before that, my face is in “ok” condition. Now my pimple(small) was “outbreak” over my face.



I kind of frustrated with my face now. I always using Clean & Clear Acne Clearing Foam, followed by the Clean & clear toner. Then, I play “idiot” suddenly for my face. I change to use GERVENE facial foam (scrub) and followed by the GERVENE toner. That time, my 2 big pimples were growing at my both side of nose. So, I purchased the Clearasil pimple cream and use it morning and night for my big pimples. Then, my face was controlled, but the pimples seem like not to get smaller :(

So, I buy a GARNIER Cooling Foam (Lee Hom Advertisement) to wash my face. After use, I feel really nice and feeling cool on my face. Then, followed by the Clean & Clear toner. Pimple cream was still be used.

When in genting trip, I stop using pimple cream and use another Garnier Scrub to wash my face. After I come back here, I was realise that my face was more and more serious, more small pimples outbreak on my face. Helpless…


Few days before I was listen my friend said that “see, use more pimple cream/facial product, pimple more and more outbreak” I was realised I almost use pimple cream everyday to get rid of my pimple. Suddenly, I was thought back the time when my classmate told me that the face need to breath when at night. So, now I decide to stop use any pimple cream, and follow back my schedule, just using Clean & Clear Acne Clearing and toner to settle my face. Better get rid of many chemical things…

Hope my face will get well soon… 0.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....