01 May, 2010

Drama Drama

Drama Drama (not “rama-rama”[butterfly] >.<). Most of the people love to watch drama. The only difference is drama type. Love, life, action, detective, business and etc…Well, I prefer to watch comedy drama, then life meaningful drama, love (woohoo, “Brokeback” series I dun mind~), oh ya! The “supernatural” like Ghost Whisperer, Heroes is my favorites too~   


Most of the time, I feel the drama’s director really creative. They can create any fascinating story which might be happen in this world. I believe heroes’s superpower will comes true >.<
The most important things, I feel really really really really really really good after I watch drama. Sometimes, I will going to mimic the character’s personality, talking way, the style, and so on…I got a cute housemate-he really really really really has good mimic skill, especially after watch the movies in cinema. Haha, he makes a lot of fun!

Some people are against the drama. They might be said that drama wasting time, better do some benefit work. Totally cannot said like that, watch drama can change ur life, change ur perspective, change everything…make ur life fun and interesting, full of emotion…hoo~ So many “advantage” on life. Drama is just another entertainment, and release stress. I think addicted also never mind >.< (better than addicted to smoke, isn’t it? ^.*)

Drama is an infinite thing. There is no ending in drama life. Just watch the favorite’s drama, dun watch every drama, u will be crazy d~ 0_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....