30 May, 2010

Moonlight.Shadow


Sleep for a while in my hostel room 
Accidentally, wake up and watch the scenery from window
Wow there's really a nice panorama view
First time watch this scene
Dark blue background wallpaper 
with just little twinkle twinkle star
Tonight
Moonlight really shining
Feel the spirit of the moon
Reminds me to sleep early with his shine
However
I still a stubborn guy
Choose to late sleep
To be truth
You are very bright
You are light for all over the world 
Giving hope to everyone
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Unfortunately, Bloodseeker still find me
as their prey
Bloodseeker, can you fly to another place
search your new prey?? T_T
STOP FINDING ME! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....