17 May, 2010

"JIPET" History

In fact, I am the one who dun like to hear people say dirty words around me, something like “cibxi” , “lanjixo”, and so on. This two I really dun like to hear. So, I was control myself to not to say these dirty words. So, I changed it to “jipet” instead to say that dirty words.


In my mind, “jipet” this noun is just normal, peace and not harmful. But I was wrong, my friends told me that “jipet” was a dirty word after all, although it is nice to hear than “cibxi” and so on.

Since from last two semesters, I start to say “jipet” when I was unsatisfied with that person, condition, situation or unhappy condition. I am the one who seldom said dirty words, normally will said “jipet” and “diu”.


Because of that, many house mate gave me the name “JIPET KING”. Then, other house mate was attacked, all given the proud name start with “JIPET”. Example: Jipet Dy, Jipet Long, Jipet Lawyer, Jipet Lou, Jipet FeiZai, Jipet Hong, even me—Jipet Ren….and blah blah blah…really give me a damn sweat…

If I can, I want to change my dirty words in other’s language. Example like ‘daro’, ‘puti’ (Nepal) ‘seipei’, ‘lipei’ (Myanmar)…What I think now is JIPET this calling will not disappear until graduate. =.=’’’    

2 comments:

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....