09 May, 2010

Narcissism

Are u narcissist? After watch the video posted on facebook which said he hate man who loved to take photo of them and post to facebookwith different angle, head to toe, far & near, many perspective.


I admit that I am narcissist. This is hard to cure. I loved to watch my face XD That’s why my profile photo on facebook has many narcissist photos. I know many people will comment that do u think u r girl? Post so many narcissist photos. I think this already became my hobby…swt

I think many of friends are narcissist. Facebook can find a lot of narcissist…


In my mind, narcissism is positive thinking and action, because the action of loved oneself. Suicide case can greatly drop down in this world. Isn’t it? Haha…narcissism too over is better take attention, just like take a whole naked photograph and so on…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....