08 March, 2010

Wedding Ceremony

Hoo~ My relative’s wedding ceremony came again, well I didn’t attend due to the place and my assignment. It doesn’t matter to me…hehe


Just flash back when receive the wedding ceremony invitation, our whole family sure not going to attend all, due to so many brothers. If all go then will ‘snatch’ one whole table. Total number of family members <= 4 then opportunity more big to attend all. So, we have to choose one of the brothers in order to behalf on son of this family.

Listen my brother said this wedding ceremony was special, not ‘normally’. Why said so? Cause the special program was added in the wedding ceremony, like Lion Dance, “Transform Faces”, ”Transform shirts”, and other performances shown on the stages. I think this kind of wedding ceremony really not boring, can eat luxury food and enjoy the program! Then, there was no more “Karaoke” session for the wedding ceremony.  

So far my 2 primary school friends were married. One of the friends just married few days ago. Wow! Time turn so fast, classmate already married, but I still stuck inside the “book career”. Plus one more 2012 maybe will end, and then maybe I just finish my studies and my life end???? X_X, hopes that 2012 not going to come true, many people still have many dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....