16 April, 2011

Interesting Scene

Let me share here a scene that happened in real life. The scene take place at ATM bank.

A four years old boy with his mommy wait at ATM machine to withdraw money. Mommy was line up and the boy plays the fake plant at the corner. The boy quite naughty, keep shake the plant.

Mommy yell: "Hey! Stop it! Come here!"
The boy ignore his mommy, keep shake the fake plant more seriously.
Mommy: "I ask you to stop it! Else i hit you ah!"
The boy ignore his mommy, and this time, he almost want to break the fake plant in the public.

Mommy was angry then walk towards to him, and hit him hardly. The boy was cried.

Boy: "You hit me? Never mind...I tell everyone here...i tell..."
Boy: "I tell everyone here you eat dad's kuku bird yesterday night!"

The public was silent then.


Advice: Don't show action movie at night when sleep with own kids in same room. >_<   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....