09 February, 2010

My Latest Idol - David Archuleta

Oh! David Archuleta, i most like the "smiley" face from him! He is really sweety, always laughing (not laughing gor, ok? ==) So, his symbol really friendly, hope that can know him then ask him teach me singing XD



The old old song : CRUSH, really nice, first time i heard that song, i was imagine how the singer look alike. I imagine he is a person full of beard,singing such a best sentimental song! After few months then saw his photo-------------------really surprise! He is totally adorable!!^^



He jus 19 years old this year(if not mistaken),a very young american idol contestant, and 2nd 'prize' in the contest.Song - A little too Not over you, Zero Gravity, To be with you high in my rating. His history, he was participated singing competition since he was 9 years old, saw it on Youtube, "David Archuleta - Fallin" which performed from Alicia Keys. Amazing sound since young! But now mature so the sound might had changed.

All my "secret" hope is "cubit" his face, damn cute---"_" Although some web page comment review him sing the song style was same, never change. I feel is ok for him, own style is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....