14 May, 2011

Cam Gigandet

Cam graduated from Auburn High School in Auburn, Washington in 2001. His family lives in Lake Tapps, WA. His father's name is Jay, mother's name is Kim and he has one older sister, Kelsie. His father is one of the founders of a popular restaurant chain called The Rock, Wood Fired Pizza & Spirits. Cam resides in West Hollywood, California. 
[Taken form IMDB website]  

Cam Gigandet 
Do you know this guy? I just knew him as first time when I watch Burlesque movie with my house mate in hostel last few months. 

1.83 m height. August 16, 1982. 
Tacoma, Washington, USA
His full name: Cam Joslin Gigandet
Burlesque - Jack / The Roommate - Stephen / The Priest – Hicks 

 
He is really caught my attention since I keep saw him in many movies this year. He is handsome. Do you agree? I like his combination of eyebrow and eyes (I wish I could have that, blue eyes!). He has good body with muscle. (Almost every actors have muscles). I try to have beautiful shape muscles on my body, but the possibility of success is only 10%. Really admire those people can fat, then can go gym, easier to obtain muscle.
Burlesque - Jack
After the Burlesque movie, I saw him again on The Roommate movie. He is cast as Stephen. Then, yesterday watch The Priest movie with my house mates in cinema, I saw him again. He was cast as Hicks. I saw the same actor, same year and totally three times, West Country film! Just like Louis Khoo keep appears on every Hong Kong film >_< 

The Roommate - Stephen
Maybe he is so charming, can attract a lot of girls to watch movie, increase the quantity of audience to watch his movies.

The Priest - Hicks 
Lastly, I do not know him so much then! haha~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....