29 June, 2011

Name card

It will be great if I own a name card for myself.


Yesterday, I had been receiving the name card from the tutor of my MDeC course. When receive name card from someone, we need to have correct/appropriate response. So, what kind of response we need to act?

"Cheh, it just so so only..." - *This is totally rude 
Just directly keep the name card without any response. *This is average  + little rude
"Walao!! this is very awesome!!" *This is too hyperbole
"Mine is famous than you." *This is too arrogant.

What we need to say actually?

We just need to speak the name on name card, not very loudly, to do the confirmation. "Oh...Na-ta-lie Port-man" Then, Natalie Portman will be very happy and feel proud of it. You just speak her name!

(I'm feel glad for what you did :) )

That's how important if we do the correct response on time. :) 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....