07 November, 2011

Animal @Facebook status

If animals have Facebook,
these are most likely to be their Status Updates :

Cockroach : Managed to skip from some one’s foot step.. Man, I lead a dangerous lifestyle.

Cow : Huh! They are touching my breast again..what they think I am! Bitch?

Mosquito : I am HIV positive this is all due to wrong sucking !!!

Chicken : If tomorrow I am not updating my status, means I am being served at KFC.
Love you all.....

Octopus : I have just refilled my ink..horray!!

Cow : Friends, don’t go out, hari raya korban holiday is coming

Pig writes a comment on Goat’s status : “Luckily I am haram”
4 likes.

Cow replies :“Don’t you remember that after hari raya korban is the Chinese new year..?
211 likes.







[*Information from Facebook]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....