29 January, 2010

Finally i know wat i want!

After thinking about 1 week, i know what should i do and clear what i am going to do when study in this university.

Before that i was planning to participate in a relationship. Well then, i feel that i cannot do it due to many reasons. I can't give up my times on a relationship. Maybe i haven find my "destiny"...the true love, so no feeling to go in a relationship.

Before that, that girl friend give me chances to take a "trial relationship" with her. I was agree it. After that, i'm not feeling kinda wan to date with her well then she already said "trial". Thinking...thinking.....i found the answer---i dun like her anymore. That's the reason i din have any action to her. Additional i dun dare to give up many things and just go in that relationship.



Finally, i ask her to cancel the "trial" relationship. She agreed and said she just wan let me to know what i wan clearly. Firstly i heard this is swt...well, all i can say she is done well for this "test". I can freely as single and do what i want, no need consider so many things and give up things too.

My mom was right, saying that i'm not possible in a relationship in university due to studies. Yeah, is all rite. Maybe i will find my true love after few years, then at that time i may willing to give up something and in a relationship.

Just have a faith that---"When there is no more hope, most of human still never give up till the end!" (idea from "LEGION" 2010 movie)

2 comments:

  1. well, i am glad tat u finally knw wat u wan~gambatte!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for now still not clear yet...haiz...confusing, troublesome...

    ReplyDelete

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....