04 July, 2010

Face Medication

Few previous post was mentioned about my face appears more pimples than before, (after i came back from Genting Highland this year) so i was going to pharmacy to meet the physician.Since my face cannot recover no matter what product i had used.



After meet the physician, she gave me the medicine.The medicine list:

1. Vitamin D
2. Vitamin C
3. Magnesium
4. Zinc
5. Facial Wash medicine
6. Acne treatment gel


1-4 i have to eat once everyday. The 5-6 maximum usage is 3 times a day.After one day, i was feeling good of my face, my face really recover, and better than before.These medicine quite expensive, 45.00. In the mean time, i have to stop using other facial product in order to view the result.


Flash back that i was 'waste' a lot of money on pimple cream. Like Oxy5, Gervene, Clearasil...Hopes that my face will get well soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....