25 March, 2011
My3s result :P
The above images shows my result from doing the questionnaire in jpt.mohe.gov.my/my3s. I forced to do it due to university requires.
Well, totally have 200 questions I need to answer. So many right? Then the analysis result came out like this. I'm lack of Team Work and Entrepreneur level. This both I have to improve.
I realize that I seem like no teamwork enough. Mostly I help "cover" all the things, do not totally gives other members work on it. I have change it anyway.
In conclusion, mission complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟
注意事項 1. 必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2. 準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3. 已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....
-
注意事項 1. 必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2. 準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3. 已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....
-
17 March 2016 as date of today. Since this year, I feel like I do not have any achievement yet. It has been my working yea...

Do you actually think this compulsory survey is helpful or does the fact that its compulsory make it utterly redundant and annoying?
ReplyDelete