If everyone is good in this world, what phenomena we could see? Let's imagine about this.
1. The occupation like Security guard, Police, CID, and etc will be disappeared.
2. This world is not balance, all are goods, we don't know which is bad.
3. Everyone cares for others.
4. Selfish no more.
5. This world is always full with love, no hatred, revenge.
6. Win-win situation.
7. No more thefts, drugs, negative things appears.
8. Zero deep in scheming.
9. PEACE.
10. All positive values, moral values can be seen.
11. All people become vegetarian?
12. This world is no more pollution.
13. ......
Is it possible to let this happen? I wonder...This world is just slowly no more peace...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟
注意事項 1. 必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2. 準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3. 已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....
-
注意事項 1. 必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2. 準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3. 已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....
-
17 March 2016 as date of today. Since this year, I feel like I do not have any achievement yet. It has been my working yea...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your bullet is gonna boost me :)