19 December, 2010

Rapunzel 3D

Last week, I had watching the movie Rapunzel 3D at BP Mall with my friend.

Rapunzel 3D movie is totally beautiful, shining, and funny. The storyline is fun, colourful. There has some touching moment too, when Rapunzel and Eugene watch the flying lantern on the boat. Next, it will be Rapunzel willingly to sacrifice her freedom in order to save Eugene's life.



The Disney Story is nice, most of this type of movie will attract me to watch. Actually, I do not have interest to watch Rapunzel, plan to watch DVD. However, a lot of friends said that Rapunzel is nice movie, many good comments are spreading everywhere. So, I invest again my RM15 on this movie. It is worth :D


Surprisingly, when the movie end, we heard the song of a group boy sing "Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you..." I turned my head to watch behind my seat, they hold the White card each person (Maybe is Happy birthday letter?). The main character (birthday guy) who sit at last row, was touched then cried. At that moment, I feels like the guy so lucky, having a so good friends. If is me, I will cry too. This is my first time which saw the scene to give birthday surprise in cinema hall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your bullet is gonna boost me :)

歡歌 獨家伴奏曲 上傳步驟

注意事項 1.   必須是安卓系統,蘋果最新系統 (8.0 以上 ) 已被加護,所以無法介入歡歌路徑。 2.   準備一台電腦,數據線,需要連接你的手機 / 移動設備。 3.   已有電腦的基本知識會讓你更明白是如何操作。 步驟: 1....